Friday, April 16, 2010

Very Important

Instead of telling you (the internet) what's going on in my life, here's a short list of likes and dislikes. The mainly office stuff version (because I'm sitting at my desk).

10 things I dislike:
1) Wide ruled paper. I hate HATE it.
2) The ruffles when you rip out spiral notebook pages
3) Non-clicky pens
4) Pollen strands or pods or whatever is all over my floor
5) Our hairy mohawked mutt being all territorial to anyone within a 50 foot radius of our fence.
6) Doing dishes, putting dishes away, anything involving dishes.
7) Taking the recycling to the recycling place by myself.
8) Painting...especially with an ugly color I don't like all by myself.

OK, it's only 8 because I don't want to get all negative this early in the morning. By early I mean 10.

10 things I like:
1) Copy and paste functions.
2) Pens with good ink flow (to keep with the office supply trend)
3) Yellow legal pads and small notebooks
4) Successfully getting 8 seeds to sprout. It might just be the power of prayer that keeps them alive though.
5) Our deaf, 20 year old Boston Terrier being all territorial with the giant (but lovable) Doberman next door.
6) Writing quotes and notes on little bitty scraps of paper.
7) Sleeping in.
8) Pasta and cooking and eating it.
9) The awesome light my house gets. It does make it easy for the whole neighborhood to see when I have to streak across the house to get a shirt from the pile of laundry on the couch but it's the only thing I really LOVE about this house.
10) Garlic. and BBQ sauce. Yes, I'm starving to death. Literally. If I don't post for another two months you'll know why.

Please resume your previously scheduled important stuff you were doing.

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny. But you forgot one thing on your likes list. Your wonderful friends that you just couldn't live without.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you also forgot to mention your husband

    ReplyDelete