Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Amazing

So I woke up this morning to a kitchen too dirty to cook in (hello, cold cereal!!). It was bad. A few random dishes from the SuperBowl party and then from cooking the day before. Yes, I should have washed them the night before, but I didn't. No real excuse. So I have my cold cereal and head off to work at 6, leaving Rick behind in his sweats watching Sportscenter. Fastforward seven hours...I walk in the front door and notice this amazing light gleaming at me. From my sparkling clean kitchen. Dishes done, counters wiped down, trash out, sink shined. Ahhhhhhh!!!
Then the living room with all our chairs (from teh party) put back. Then the patio with the grill put away and the dog poop picked up. Did I mention the kitchen? Yes, he's just that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment