Wednesday, May 26, 2010

updates

Rick is still at SERE and I haven't spoken to him since Saturday afternoon, BUT I think he will call on Thursday afternoon when they get out of the field. They've been "camping" since Sat. in the snow and rain. I think they are actually "surviving" without tents or s'mores. Not so much fun.

So much more importantly though (i kid, i kid) I started a new semester of school on Monday. I'm working on my master's in middle childhood education. I'm taking 12 hours in a course that runs 5 weeks. It's going to be awesome. That's why I'm on here instead of doing my homework-which there is a ton.

P.S. I think it's a hint that you are wearing too much deodorant when you look down and wonder when you got all these little white skin tags in your arm pit. Then you realize you can just brush them off. TMI? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment