Thursday, May 28, 2009

Corpus Christi

Just to let everyone know....I have accomplished at least one of my goals already. What can I say? I'm a high achiever.

I also realized I haven't graced the world with my comments on Corpus Christi. I like our house. Two bedrooms is great for us. And having a guest bathroom is wonderful. I'm not constantly cleaning the leftovers from Rick shaving in the morning (I just let that sit uncleaned in the sink upstairs). We have big windows in the living room and get so much more light that we did in Columbus. We still have random wierd empty places, like a family room in between the kitchen and what we are using as the dining room. I guess most people would put their table there but ours is too big. Anyway, it's hard for me to find a place for everything still. We have one less bedroom and fewer kitchen cabinets. Slowly but surely we're getting there and I'll be able to put pictures up soon. At least it gives me a chance to purge through all of our stuff. Maybe I'll have a garage sale and make a ton of money. I hear old Nintendo 64s have quite the resale value.

No comments:

Post a Comment