Monday, May 25, 2009

Possibly Achievable Goals

I never like to set my sights too far ahead when I set goals for myself. But if I do then I do it with the knowledge somewhere deep down inside me that I probably won't finish or achieve these goals. Sometimes I have no intention of completing these goals and sometimes I completely forget these goals. Just depends. Whatever to make myself feel better. BUT, I was thinking, "Hey, you keep thinking of all these things you'd like to do while you are in Corpus Christi. Why not write them down somewhere so you don't forget?" Then I thought, "What an idea? I can't believe no one has ever thought of this before. I am a genius." (See above: Whatever to make myself feel better). So here we go. Keep in mind we're really only trying for the achievable ones.

1. Write on this blog more than one more time.
2. Write on this blog more than once a month.
3. Keep going to the gym multiple times a week.
4. Take more pictures.
5. Learn to use other features on the camera besides the automatic button.
6. Clean and use the FILM SLR.
7. Take a sewing class. (I meant to type sailing but this sounded like fun too).
8. Go camping with Rick more than once.
9. Don't kill the dogs on camping trip.
10. Take a sailing class.
11. Keep cooking (and eating...duh)
12. Keep sneaking more and more veggies into Rick's diet.
13. Grow something.
14. Go fishing.
15. Take a seafood cooking class at the aquarium (ahhh, the irony).
16. Go to sandcastle building competition.
17. Do a successful hurricane evacuation.
18. Volunteer at the CC Science and History Museum.
19. Purge more of our stuff.
20. Love Rick more (just cause I know he will read this and I'm a sweetheart)

So you don't get to know which are the achievable goals. That why I don't have to take any crap about not achieving them. Who knows I may have never intended to achieve them anyway. So there.

Oh and I was going to put learn to sing on my list but stopped myself for two reasons. 1. It might be considered an unachievable dream. 2. I taught myself to sing tonight while washing dishes. Yes, it was my mixed up version of the Grease soundtrack and no one was around to confirm but I think it was pretty much awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment