Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lazy Saturday Afternoon

Talked to Rick last night and, before I knew what I was doing, I blurted out "painting the bathrooms" when he asked what I was going to do today. That's what I get for talking to him in the middle of the night.

Luckily, that's what Dillon got too. The sweet job of rolling. And of accompanying me to Lowe's. I think I can outlast any guy in my family at Lowe's. I can't be in and out of there in under an hour. No way.
We just continued the same color as the rest of the house, just in a different finish. We're adventurous like that. The picture below probably shows the color best.

Gee, I'm handy. Lucky for Rick, I'm getting all the crappy house stuff done before he gets back. He'll probably be disappointed there's nothing left to paint. Too bad, Rick, too bad.

And that's how you spend a lazy 3.5 hours on a Saturday afternoon. Especially when it is 7 billion degrees outside.

*Sidenote, my painting clothes include a shirt from some place with the slogan "Who's your paint guy?" I thought it was especially appropriate.

** Second Sidenote, just realized all of my painting clothes, shirt and shorts, at one time were Abbey's. Thanks, sis.


1 comment:

  1. You are just going right to town on that house. When your done painting I still have a room you can come do and a Lowe's less than 5 minute away. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete