Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Being a Housewife

...is just the littlest bit boring. Just the teenyest. But Rick's schedule is so cock-eyed, I never knwo when he is going to be home and I just don't like the idea of working somewhere for just 4 months. That's lame. And it would probably be a lame job as well bc I wouldn't want to have a cool job and then leave it so soon. On the upside, I have been able to go to the gym just about everyday, we have lots of company coming in, and I am keeping busy doing stuff with the girls like painting. On the downside, I spend every waking moment with the dogs. I jammed by little pinkie finger spanking Bill last night when he wouldn't quit whining. I guess that's just karma for the dog abuser in this family. And you know what they say about karma. All in all, this time off from work is really going to help me become not only a world class athlete but a world class painter as well. What can I say, I'm really talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment