Thursday, June 4, 2009

Post of Note

Just a few comments on the world around me today. 1

1) I think ants have infested our couch. I find them crawling all on me all the time and my legs are covered in bites. I'm not sure if they are ant bites, but since I've been spending a larger percentage inside on the couch than I have outside, I'm willing to bet they are. My plan is to wrap the couch up in saran wrap for a few weeks until they run out of air and die a slow death.

2) I'm drinking my first cup of coffee at my house, made by me, since Rick and I got married. Why didn't I do this before? It's been said by some that I'm a grouch in the morning. These are probably the same people who like to wake me up early. Maybe if they brought me coffee I wouldn't growl and throw things at them. Hello. Brilliant.

3) I'm two days strong at the gym this week and (gasp!) I'm kind of enjoying it. I'm planning to go in the afternoon today, instead of the morning, so we'll see if that happens.

Three's a good enough number today. The coffee hasn't completley kicked in and it is just barely 8 in the morning and I have to google how to kill ants in your couch.

1 comment:

  1. Good lord, Rachael, did you really post this at 5:53 a.m.???

    ReplyDelete